Friday, September 23, 2011


For those of you asking, both show attendees and vendors, the show is on tomorrow--RAIN OR SHINE.
We’re doing everything we can to make the best of the potential for rain, but bear in mind that the weather forecast is just a forecast and still NO GUARANTEE. Two weeks ago, rain was forecasted for the Hotrod Hoedown and it ended up being a GREAT weekend.
If you are a vendor concerned about attending because of the potential rain, there WILL be a cozy indoor option for all vendors. We’re still working out the details as to whether this will be in the main (1st floor) hall inside the Moose, or in the larger hall on the second floor. If we do decide to put vendors upstairs, we will do what we can to make this easy for you in terms of having a handtruck handy and giving you access to the lodge’s dumbwaiter to aid in moving your items up. Any vendor wishing to remain outside will also have this option since we know some of you are already planning to bring your own cover.
As the indoor vending situation develops, we’ll post updates.
The rest of the show will go on as planned. We hope that you’ll tough it out and come out for a good time. You can stay home, but you’d miss out on all the great things we have in store for you. The inside of the Moose is DRY and still way more entertaining than your house. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment