We’re happy to announce the 6th-Annual Mobtown Greaseball Pin-up Contest!
We’re looking for retro-styled glamour girls to compete for a deluxe prize package, and for the huge honor of being crowned Ms. Greaseball!
The winner will receive the following prizes:
- Pin-up makeover and photoshoot courtesy of Atomic Cheesecake Studios. A photo from this shoot will be published in Retro Lovely Magazine.
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted pin-up portrait by the talented artist, Ric Frane
- Custom Tattoo Gift certificate from House of Madness tattoo
- The Ms. Greaseball crown and sash
- Fresh flower bouquet by Erin McDonald
- Gorgeous Hair Flowers from The Top Shelf Online
Interested girls should stop by the Atomic Cheesecake booth on the day of the show to fill out paperwork and register for the contest. You must be AT THE EVENT and signed up NO LATER THAN 2:30 p.m. NO LATE SIGN-UPS WILL BE PERMITTED.
We will be doing something different this year to minimize the number of girls on stage for the final show. Each contestant will be photographed at the Atomic Cheesecake Booth, and the judges will narrow the total contestants down to a final 12 from these photos that will be called up to compete. Once those 12 are on stage, the judges will choose the ultimate winner, live-- before the crowning and sashing ceremony.
Girls will be judged on overall presentation, era-appropriateness of hair & make-up, wardrobe selection, and stage presence/poise.
Contestants must be at least 18 years old to participate, and must agree to the rules of conduct on the entry form.
The contest starts at 4 p.m. at the main stage on Saturday, September 25th. If you are a finalist, you'll be called to stage at that time.
Please direct all questions to Stacey at email@example.com